What is the Educator Advisory Group?
The Educator Advisory Group is a council of teachers volunteering from all over the world to meet online twice over a year with Generation Global staff to provide feedback and advise on the development and improvement of the student programme and teacher trainings and resources.
This is your chance to apply to collaborate with us to improve the Generation Global experience for you and your colleagues around the world.
Why should I apply?
- You will work with a team of educators all over the world, gaining new perspectives and ideas
- Your ideas and feedback will support the development of new resources, features, and learning experiences in the Generation Global programme.
- You will gain a signed letter of recognition from the Director of Generation Global for your contribution
What are the requirements to participate?
- Actively participating in and using resources from Generation Global (video conferences, Ultimate Dialogue Adventure, or curricula)
- Passionate about improving the programme's experience
- Able to attend two video meetings (1hr each) over the year
- Have not participated in a previous Educator Advisory Group
What do I need to do?
- Complete the application to be part of the Educator Advisory Group during an open enrolment period
- Review the terms of participation and accept the invitation if selected
- Confirm your participation in the video meetings for the dates/times provided
How do I apply?
Applications open in March and Generation Global selects new educators each year to provide a fair opportunity for everyone's voice to be heard.
Click on the button below to complete your application.
The deadline to apply for this semester is Sunday 10 April 2022 (midnight UTC).