The Ultimate Dialogue Adventure
Dialogue is at the heart of the programme. We offer flexible and easy to use teaching resources on a range of global issues. Through our facilitated video conferences and online community, students interact directly with their peers around the world, engaging in dialogue on issues of culture, identity, beliefs, values, and attitudes.
All our resources and video conferences are free for educators and young people.
Find ways in which you can volunteer with us. We have opportunities for both educators and young people.
- As a teacher, I see a lot of positive changes in my student’s behaviour. They have become more tolerant toward each other and they look at the world around them more positively. They have developed a great degree of empathy.
- When I joined Generation Global, I lacked self-confidence but soon I witnessed a remarkable change in my personality. Coming across people with different thoughts, values, religions, languages, and cultures is bound to broaden your mind and make you see the world with an entirely new vision.
- Deliberately teaching students the skills to dialogue will help create a strong constituency that reaches out to persons of different cultures and faiths. I endorse this free resource for use in the Philippines as it can help create a culture of understanding.
- The driving purpose of the Generation Global programme is to use tech connectivity to reach as many students as we can and give them the ability and capacity to think in an open-minded way towards those that have different backgrounds and beliefs.
- After a 2 day workshop teachers have reported the enthusiastic engagement of their students in Essentials of Dialogue and after their first video conference, reported their students to be highly excited by the experience.
Sign up to our newsletter
If you would like to stay up to date with our latest news and activities, including invites to events, webinars, and new product launches, please subscribe to our newsletter entering your details below.