We want you to submit a photo and description that answers the question 'What does well-being look like to you?'.
Share your perspective in a way that represents who you are and how you approach this important part of life. Show us your creativity!
🙋♂️ How to participate:
- Take your photo showcasing what well-being looks like to you! This can be a photo of something in real life, a collage, painting, sketch or anything else you think represents your experience of well-being.
- Write 2 to 5 sentences to describe your photo.
- Click this link and input your full name and email address.
- Upload your photo.
- Select submit!
- This competition is only open to young people aged 13-17.
- Take your photo in a well-lit space while holding the camera still.
- Please ensure that there are no other people in the photo other than yourself. Otherwise, your submission will not be considered.
- Make sure you send us your submission before the deadline on the 22nd November!
🏆 Prizes and certificates...
- The winner will receive a special prize!
- And everyone who contributes will receive a certificate.
Thank you in advance for all your submissions! We can't wait to see what you come up with.