About Educator Dialogues
How does knowing other educators' stories help us to become better educators?
Join our Educator Dialogues to go deeper in understanding the global community of teachers, and how we each bring our own philosophy, culture, and experiences to the art of teaching. In these 60 minute facilitated video conferences, educators will first briefly learn about the definition and skills of dialogue. They will then participate in a dialogue with other educators from all over the world to apply these skills and share what brought them to the practice of teaching, what cultural values and beliefs shape their practice, and how they have experienced being learners and educators in their own lives.
Why should you join?
- Explore Diverse Philosophies: Learn how educators bring their unique philosophies, cultures, and experiences to the art of teaching.
- Develop Dialogue Skills: Discover the true essence of dialogue and its skills, helping you communicate more effectively with your students and peers.
- Connect and Share: Engage in meaningful dialogue and exchange insights on what fuels your teaching passion.
- Inspire Through Stories: Be part of an inspiring exchange of stories, where educators share their journeys, triumphs, challenges, and the pivotal moments that led them to education.
- Share about your most memorable learning experience when you were a student. What was the impact?
- What inspired you to become a teacher?
- How has your culture, background and values shaped who you are as a teacher? Why? (Give examples)
- What impact has your own experiences had on your students learning experience? Give examples of where you have seen evidence of this.
- Date: 3rd, 4th, 5th October 2023
- Time: Choose based on availability of sessions
- Attend: Register here on Zoom
Don't miss this chance to experience the art of dialogue first-hand, just as your students do! Connect with educators who share your passion. Join our Educator Dialogues for an immersive and engaging dialogue experience.