What is the Youth Advisory Group?
The Youth Advisory Group is a council of young people volunteering from all over the world to meet online twice over a semester with Generation Global staff to discuss ideas and provide feedback on their experience with the programme.
This is your chance to apply to collaborate with us to improve the Generation Global experience for you and your peers around the world. Whether you are a Dialogue Amoeba, a Dialogue Wombat, or at any other stage in your Ultimate Dialogue Adventure journey, we would love to hear your feedback!
Why should I apply?
- You will work with a team of young people all over the world, gaining new perspectives and ideas
- Your ideas and feedback will support the development of new topics, experiences and features on the Ultimate Dialogue Adventure
- You will gain a signed letter of recognition for your contribution that can be shared with your teachers or added to your portfolio
What are the requirements to participate?
- Actively participating in Generation Global
- Between 13 and 17 years old
- Passionate about improving the programme's experience
- Able to attend two video meetings (1hr each) over the semester
- Parent/Legal guardian's consent to participate in the Advisory Group
- Have not participated in a previous Youth Advisory Group
What do I need to do?
- Complete the application to be part of the Youth Advisory Group during an open enrolment period
- If you are selected, submit parent/legal guardian consent to participate
- Confirm your participation in the video meetings for the dates/times provided
How do I apply?
Applications open twice a year (February and August) and Generation Global selects new students each semester to provide a fair opportunity for everyone's voice to be heard.
Click on the button below to complete your application.
Deadline to apply: 3 March 2024 23:59 UTC