Request for Proposals: Design Agency
We are looking for a design agency that can bring ideas, creativity, and personality to our marketing and communication portfolio and work closely in an organised manner with our team to build strong visibility and branding for the programme.
Some key requirements while working on this engagement:
- Understand the target audience personas in depth and plan designs based on their interests and engagement ability.
- Collaterals should be consistent with the overall Generation Global branding.
- Visually appealing formats created with a thorough understanding of the objective of the activities/initiatives/events and its diverse audience within the broader umbrella.
- Formats should be relatable, trendy, and reusable as templates, with both static and multimedia designs, and can be adapted to different sizes.
- Formats should incorporate accessibility guidelines for an inclusive design.
- Designs and formats should be able to make the most of the features that Instagram has to offer.
- Conduct research on the designs used by other organisations to present information on a similar theme/topic.
- Find stock photos and videos from platforms to supplement the collaterals.
- Organise weekly/fortnightly check-in calls with the team as needed to better understand the on-going work and to brainstorm on design ideas and direction.
- All original design files and icons created as part of this scope of work will be Generation Global’s property and must be submitted once the work is done.
Please see below for the complete list of deliverables:
- 60 social media collaterals. These will be required in different sizes and will feature various activities/initiatives/events taking place within the programme.
- 24 multimedia collaterals. These collaterals will feature formats using audio, animation movement, gifs, videos, and so on.
- 12 reels for Instagram. These will be anywhere between 15 and 30 seconds long, depending on the theme and content, and will need to use a variety of styles and music to present information that young people want to see.
- 10 International Days interactive collaterals (Women’s Day, Environment Day, Youth Day, Children’s Day, healthy Day, poverty day, girl child day). These will include interactive posts such as bingo, jumbled words, polls, and quizzes for both posts and stories.
- 2 curricular and educational resources for young people and educators.
Note: The attached document was updated on 26 January 2023 to include T&Cs.